Dejban Law


Changed Address/Information?

Have you recently moved or changed your telephone number? Please fill out our Client Contact Information Update Form so we have your most current information.

What's Happening in My Case?

If you would like to receive an email update with the status of your case, please let us know by completing our Request a Case Status Update Form, and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Submit a W-9.

If we have asked you to submit a W-9 form, you may download one here and send it to us by PDF.